CAN I EXCHANGE MY ITEMS?
All products purchased from ENGINE.com.pk can be exchanged within 14 days of purchase only if
The item(s) is faulty, damaged or defective at the time of delivery.
The item(s) does not match the original specifications of the product or is found to be not the same as you had actually purchased.
You must notify us within 3 days of delivery by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at 0322 2364463, in case you want to raise a dispute. At ENGINE, we look at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and tries to be fair to both parties.
Replacement will be sent in case a defected/faulty/damaged item is shipped. You will be required to email photographic evidence of the defective item at email@example.com, within 10 days of purchase before any claims can be processed.
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns & exchanges. Such scenarios include but are not limited to the following:
- Exchange request is made outside the specified time frame.
- The product is damaged because of use.
- The product has tampered.
- Anything is missing from the package including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies, and accessories.
- Undergarments: cannot be exchanged or returned without the original packaging, except for tops and bodysuits.
- Packs: packs of products (containing more than one item) are considered to be one item, so their packaging may not be opened and they may not be returned partially or individually.
- Accessories: must be returned with the original packaging intact.
- Fragrances: must be returned in the original, sealed packaging.
CAN I EXCHANGE MY ITEMS AT ANY ENGINESTORE?
Yes, as long as the store has the section the garment comes from (Men / Women or Juniors) except for factory outlets.